1:00 pm Early Release - Elementary and Middle School Only
THURSDAY, AUGUST 3, 2017
The Stallion Round-Up is the BLRA/BLPA back to school event where families have the opportunity to:
- Bring school supplies and meet your teachers.
- Sign up for testing times for 8/10 or 8/11 with your teacher.
- 6th – 9th Graders receive locker assignments.
- Sign up and pay for Fall sports
- Football - $85.00
- Volleyball, Cross Country, Cheer - $55.00
- Bring completed physical/registration forms.
- Athletic handbook/info at https://www.blracademy.org/high-school/
- Update student demographics via PowerSchool, allowing grade book viewing and attendance for your child.
- Log in to Schoology to access information.
- Submit immunization records and current physicals. Complete medication form for all over the counter medication such as Tylenol or cough drops.
- Register with D-49 for lunch service accounts.
- Visit our Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) for volunteer opportunities and membership.
- Sign up for child care services with Champions.
- Visit with the BLA School Board Members.
Round-Up will be held at BOTH schools this year. If you have students at both BLRA and BLPA you will need to go to both schools to pay fees, drop off supplies, meet teachers…Come with your child on Thursday, August 3rd and bring your completed sports registration forms, if applicable, required health forms and method of payment (you will need separate payments for D-49 lunch services, BLRA fees, BLPA fees and athletics). We have attached the health form so you have the ability to print it out and bring it in on August 3rd already filled out! Also included below is an attachment that shows the fees for the upcoming year. More information will be coming in the next few weeks about the option for paying with a credit card online.
Students with last name beginning with
A - H 7:30am – 9:30am
I - P 9:45am –11:45am
*STAFF LUNCH/BREAK* 12PM-1PM
Q - Z 1:00pm – 3:00pm
We look forward to seeing everyone there!