To provide the Banning Lewis Ranch Academy parents with the most flexibility in purchasing uniforms, there are five approved retail stores, three approved online stores, and two approved embroidery stores. The retail stores plus the JC Penny online store will require separate embroidery services, while French Toast and Lands End provide embroidery services as well. If using the online stores, please note their return policy.
Approved retail stores
- JC Penny’s (Izod)
- Target (French Toast seasonal & Cherokee)
- Kohl’s (Sonoma)
- Sears (Lands End)
- Wal-Mart (Faded Glory)
Approved online stores
- French Toast – Approved uniform items/colors can be seen on the French Toast website by entering the School source code; QS5PMBG. . Please use School Source Code: QS5PMBG when ordering. BLRA will receive 5% cash back from French Toast when we use this code. French Toast is an approved vendor for all items and the only approved vendor for plaid items. French Toast is also approved for embroidery.
- Lands End – Enter our school name, state, and your child’s gender and grade, and you will be taken to a school uniform ordering page. Lands End is approved for embroidery.
- JC Penny’s catalog
- Wild Orchid Embroidery – Jennifer Pejo-719-271-7379. Wild Orchid will give back 10% – apx $1 per embroidered garment.
In addition to French Toast, Lands End and Dennis Uniform, Banning Lewis Ranch Academy has approved the following embroidery vendors. There will be an additional charge per item. It is advised to mark all your clothing on masking tape applied to the unit of clothing.
- TK Originals (719) 550-0016, 2372 Academy Place, Colorado Springs, COAcademy Place Colorado Springs, CO
- L3 Screen Printing & Embroidery (719) 219-1069 3823 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, CO
- Wild Orchid- Jennifer Pejo-719-271-7379, http://Wildorchidembroidery.com, firstname.lastname@example.org *drop off and pick up at BLRA on Mondays and Fridays, $5 per shirt (Checks made out to Wild Orchid, cash, can do credit card but requires to meet in person).
- Jeanette Sparks – 719-532-9656, 719-963-0749, email@example.com *drop off and pick up at BLRA on Mondays and Fridays, $5 per shirt (Checks and cash)
Approved spiritwear items may be purchased online. Orders are open for one month at a time and run from the first day of the month to the last. After the order closes, all orders placed within that month will be processed and shipped together to the school for distribution. Items typically arrive two weeks after the order closes. To order online, click here.