2017-2018 Academic Year
*Open enrollment for The 2018-2019 Academic Year does NOT begin until Nov.1st, 2017. Applicants interested in the 2018-2019 academic year will need to wait to apply until that time.*
Once you submit an online application, you will receive a “Parent Enrollment Form Copy” email. This is your confirmation that your application was received. If you do not receive this email after submitting your application, please contact our BLRA registrar Vanessa Carlson at VCarlson@blracademy.org.
*Submitting an application for your child does not mean they are enrolled at BLA and have a seat. You will be notified if a seat is available for your student.
Enrollment at BLA for Fall 2017 will be awarded by priority status.
Open enrollment for the 2017-2018 year will run from November 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018. Our lottery will be held on March 16, 2018 at 6pm in the BLRA Library.
Priority status is defined as follows:
- Banning Lewis Ranch- Residential Development
- Siblings of Students Currently Enrolled in BLRA
- Currently Enrolled Authorized Charter School Students
- Students who reside within School District 49 Geographical Boundaries
- Students who reside outside of School District 49 Geographical Boundaries
Currently enrolled students do not have to go through the lottery process. Once enrolled, a child can remain at BLA until they choose to withdraw.