2018-2019 Academic Year
**Submitting an application for your child is NOT the same as ENROLLMENT. You will be notified after the enrollment lottery if your student is granted a seat. **
Open enrollment for the 2018-2019 academic year will run from November 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018. All completed applications submitted during this window will be entered in the enrollment lottery held on March 8th, 2018 at 6pm in the BLRA (K-5 campus) Library.
Enrollment at Banning Lewis Academy will be awarded by priority status.
Priority status is defined as follows:
- Banning Lewis Ranch Development resident
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in BLA
- Students currently enrolled in a public charter school
- Students who reside within School District 49 geographical boundaries
- Students who reside outside of School District 49 geographical boundaries
Currently enrolled students do not have to re-apply. Once enrolled, a child can remain at BLA until they choose to withdraw.
Please click the following link for more detailed information regarding the enrollment process: BLRA Board Approved Enrollment Policy