APPLY NOW TO ENROLL
2018-2019 Academic Year
**Submitting an application for your child is NOT the same as ENROLLMENT. You will be notified at the email address used in the application if a seat is or becomes available for your student.**
Open enrollment for the 2018-2019 academic year was from November 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018. All completed applications submitted during this window were entered in the enrollment lottery held on March 8th, 2018.
Enrollment at Banning Lewis Academy is awarded by priority status.
Priority status is defined as follows:
- Banning Lewis Ranch Development residents
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in BLA
- Students currently enrolled in a public charter school
- Students who reside within School District 49 geographical boundaries
- Students who reside outside of School District 49 geographical boundaries
Currently enrolled students do not have to re-apply. Once enrolled, a child can remain at BLA until they choose to withdraw.
Please click the following link for more detailed information regarding the enrollment process: BLRA Board Approved Enrollment Policy